Romanes Street, Northwich
This three bedroom terraced property in the Castle area of Northwich. The property has a dual aspect Lounge/Dining Room, a stunning kitchen, two bedrooms and a larger than average bathroom with corner bath and double shower unit to conclude the ground and first floor. The property also boasts a converted loft that is currently being used as the third bedroom but could be an office or further lreception room. There is a courtyard and off road parking and large size garage to the rear of the property, gas central heating and double glazing. A viewing is advisable to appreciate what this property has to offer. EPC - E
Double glazed door with opaque window, double panel radiator, dado rail, original cornicing to ceiling, stairs to first floor accommodation and wood effect laminate flooring. Stairway to first floor. Door leading to Dining Area/Lounge.
LOUNGE / DINING ROOM (6.7 x 3.66)
Two double glazed windows to front & rear elevation, two double panel radiators, chimney breast with recess to one side, feature fireplace with stone hearth and space for feature fire, original wood door and storage area with light. Leading to kitchen
KITCHEN (4.1 x. 2.62)
Range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset four ring gas hob with oven below and stainless steel extractor fan above, space for fridge freezer, one and 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer units with mixer taps, plumbing for appliances, cupboard housing 'Combi' BAXI boiler. Door to the rear patio.
Double panel radiator, dado rail and built in wardrobe.. Doors to the family bathroom and two double bedrooms and turning stairs to the loft room.
Four piece modern white suite comprising; corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and contempory style shower unit, double glazed opaque window to rear elevation, storage cupboard, tiling where visible and wood effect laminate flooring.
BEDROOM ONE (3.5 max x 2.9 max)
Double glazed window to rear elevation, storage cupboard and double panel radiator.
BEDROOM TWO (3.05 x 2.92)
Double glazed window to front elevation and single panel radiator.
LOFT ROOM / BEDROOM THREE (4.17 x 2.84)
Two Velux windows, double panel radiator, feature flooring. is accessed from the turning staircase which cleverly has storage units.
Courtyard with lawned area and a wooden gate offering rear access to off road parking and a spacious garage with up and over door.
7 DAYS A WEEK appointment can be made by calling 03333 608 555.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Your Home Agent Ltd nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property
We'll Find Your Perfect Home
Explore More Properties
Not what you are looking for?
So that you don’t miss out on your dream home let us have your contact details and we will let you know when a property comes to market. We want to help you buy your dream home.