Mainwaring Drive, Saltney Ferry, Chester
You enter through a double glazed front door into an entrance hall that has stairs leading to the first floor and a door leading through to the main reception room.
The reception room has a double glazed bay window and door leading through to the kitchen. The downstairs has wood effect laminate flooring that flows through from the hall into this room and then through into the kitchen.
The kitchen has a range of wall and base units with contrasting blue marble effect worktops. There is an eye level electric cooker, electric hob and eye level microwave with space and plumbing for a washing machine. Also in this room is the wall mounted combi boiler and access to the under-stair storage cupboard.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and the family bathroom. The main bedroom which looks out over the front to the property and has a double glazed bay window, the other two bedrooms which look out over the rear of the property are reasonable sized single rooms. The bathroom has fully tiled walls and the laminate floor and features a low-level WC with matching hand wash basin and panelled bath with fitted shower hose over.
To the front, there is driveway parking,. There is a fence and gate to the side leading to the rear of the property where there is a particularly large rear garden benefitting from a patio area directly outside the house, followed by a lawn area, then a landscaped area with slate stone leading to a further patio area. . The rear part of this garden can actually be accessed from a road behind the back of the property and many properties in this area have put a garage in their rear garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Your Home Agent Ltd nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property
We'll Find Your Perfect Home
Explore More Properties
Not what you are looking for?
So that you don’t miss out on your dream home let us have your contact details and we will let you know when a property comes to market. We want to help you buy your dream home.