Fir Grove, Tattenhall, Chester
- FIVE BEDROOM EXECUTIVE DETACHED HOUSE
- PREMIUM FIXTURES AND FITTINGS THROUGHOUT
- FAMILY BATHROOM AND TWO EN-SUITES
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE
- ETHERNET CAT 6 INSTALLATION
- CUL-DE-SAC in SMALL DEVELOPMENT
- MUST BE VIEWED TO BE APPRECIATED
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
INTERESTED IN THIS PROPERTY?
The Richmond is a versatile five-bedroom detached executive home with an integral garage and abundant open-plan kitchen, dining and family area featuring bi-folding doors out to the rear garden.
A large separate lounge for entertaining, together with a utility room and cloakroom, complete the ground floor.
The first floor features a generous master bedroom with luxurious walk-through wardrobe and en-suite bathroom, along with a further four bedrooms, one with an en-suite, and a separate family bathroom. The gardens are well maintained. This property is being sold with NO CHAIN. EPC - B NHBC 10 year “Buildmark” warranty. THIS PROPERTY IS A MUST TO VIEW - IT'S SIMPLY DIVINE!!
Luxury kitchen with soft-close doors and drawers and complimentary island/breakfast barn.
Stainless-steel 1.5 bowl sink with chrome mixer tap.
AEG built-in stainless-steel double fan oven
AEG ceramic hob
Stainless-steel extractor hood
AEG fully-integrated dishwasher
AEG fully-integrated fridge/freezer
Integrated wine cooler
Contemporary style bathrooms and ensuites.
Hansgrohe chrome mixer taps
Hansgrohe thermostatically-controlled showers
Large format shower trays
Shaver sockets in polished chrome
Polished chrome lever furniture and fittings
Feature staircase, white satin paint finish with oak handrail
Half-height tiling to walls with sanitary ware in bathroom, en-suite and WC
Full-height tiling to shower areas
Tile edging trims in a polished chrome finish
Low energy lighting throughout
LED downlights in kitchen, wet rooms and pendant lighting provided elsewhere
Electric charging point
CAT 6 ETHERNET INSTALLATION
Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property
We'll Find Your Perfect Home
Explore More Properties
Not what you are looking for?
So that you don’t miss out on your dream home let us have your contact details and we will let you know when a property comes to market. We want to help you buy your dream home.