Aston Hill, Off Wedgewood Road, leading to The Croft., Ewloe
Located close to some of the area's most popular schools and local amenities including shops, restaurants, St Davids Hotel & Leisure complex and St Davids Business Park , this property also enjoys easy access to commuter routes, such as the A55 Expressway and M56/53 Motorways, offering swift passage further into North Wales, towards Chester City, Wirral, Liverpool and Manchester and the local business and industrial parks in both Chester and Deeside.
Double glazed entrance door leading to the hallway. Door to lounge and door to the WC/shower room.
SHOWER ROOM / WC
The shower room has a shower within the wet room, hand wash basin and WC. Double glazed window with obscure glazing overlooking the garden.
The lounge has a bay window to the front and a window to the side elevation. There is space for a fire. Two radiators and laminated flooring. Door and step to the kitchen.
The kitchen has matching wall and base units with a sink and drainer. There is space for a fridge/freezer and washing machine. There is also an oven. Windows to dual aspect. Ceramic tiled flooring.
Window and there is a wall mounted gas boiler. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the garden. Built in wardrobes. Laminated flooring and radiator.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property
We'll Find Your Perfect Home
Explore More Properties
Not what you are looking for?
So that you don’t miss out on your dream home let us have your contact details and we will let you know when a property comes to market. We want to help you buy your dream home.